Join the challenge and ‘Choose To Refuse’ single-use plastic during July.
Plastic Free Travel
Travelling and convenience often go hand in hand. Here are some helpful tips to help you avoid plastic packaging during travel:
- Take your own reusable drink container; even on a plane.
- Take your own snacks.
- Take your own earphones or headphones.
- Take your own personal hygiene products.
- Bring your own pillow or neck-rest on a plane.
- Take a laptop or iPad to avoid plastic pens. Or purchase bamboo pens for completing forms.
- Take reusable eating utensils for your meals on the plane or while travelling.
- Travel with a reusable straw.
Also consider packing a couple of light reusable bags to use when shopping and buying souvenirs, or anything else you might need when you are away.
Read More About:
The Plastic Free July Challenge
Imagine a world without plastic waste. That’s Plastic Free July‘s mission – to build a global movement that dramatically reduces plastic use and improves recycling, worldwide.
Will you join us and give up single-use plastic this July? Take part in the Plastic Free July challenge and attempt to reduce your plastic consumption – you don’t even have to wait for July to make a difference, you can start today!
Featured Photos: Shutterstock/iStock by licence
Total Advantage is a full service travel agency located in Toronto. We expertly manage and book your travel arrangements with the world’s top tour operators, airlines, hotels, railways and cruise lines. Our company’s commitment is to supply you with the highest level of personal service, expert advice, and the best travel values.